With a little bit of writers block today, I asked Trevor for some blog post inspiration. ‘Just write about how amazing I am’, he said. Anyone who knows Trevor will know that he was deadly serious in his response!
So, my darling, here is
some ego boosting bullshit why I think you are totally amazing:
- You love me for being me and aren’t afraid to show it. I love being your Fiancee.
- You see beyond my mental mummy moments and pick me up with a simple smile.
- You go above and beyond your daddy duties – you really are the best Daddy in the world.
- You work your socks off and never complain.
- Your wit and random outbursts have me in stitches.
- Your carefree and ‘whatever’ attitude is really quite refreshing.
- You are an amazing friend and family man who would do anything for anyone.
- You’ve got
the most sexy bumthe most gorgeous eyes I’ve ever seen!
- Your roast potatoes are to die for and your tea-making skills are quite good too.
I think I’d better stop there before your head explodes! Or perhaps, some negatives to bring you down a little…
- Nope – cant think of any!
In all seriousness, I LOVE YOU T-MAN x
Now, I could really do with a cuppa whilst I think of some more blog posts to write x
Thank you for visiting our post. You can also find us here:
Some of our previous posts…
- Captain Jack – 9 months
- Our Lovestory in a Nutshell
- The 10 ‘FFS’ parenting moments to test the patience