Here is our 10 ‘for fuck sake’ moments that will test the patience of any new parent. How many can you relate to?
1. The ‘just about to walk out the door’ poo – Its a sure thing its gone right up their back too.
2. The ‘trio’ – The simultaneous poo, sick and joyful little jet spray of pee to finish you off. Take that!
3. The obligatory vomit – Fresh (and sometimes ironed) clothes = baby being sick on you (or perhaps poo if you are really lucky).
4. The twitch of impending doom – The baby starts to wake and you are yet to make the bottle. Run for your life!
5. The unnecessary nappy change – Everyone loves a nappy being filled just after it has been changed – right? Our record is 4 times and our nappy costs are through-the-roof.
6. The pee-break – Baby is sleeping so time for a moments peace on the loo and ‘wahhhhh’. Own up – what’s your quickest pee to date?
7. The charming postman – Baby has been ratty all morning and you’ve just got him to sleep. Guess what happens next?
8. Cold tea – How many times have you made fresh tea and forgotten about it? I draw the line at zapping tea for the third time.
9. The phone – How quickly can you make it down the stairs before the persistent salesperson wakes the baby?
10. Bloggers worst nightmare – Did the baby just wake up as you switched on your laptop? Haha – nice try.
If you are an expecting parent, then I wish you all the luck in the world. You are going to need it, and of course, some patience *chuckles like the Devil*.
These days I just grimace and hope that I won’t be swearing under my breath for the rest of my days.
Thank you for visiting our post. You can also find us here:
Or visit some of our other posts:
- Vomit, pee and poo – time for baby no.2
- 3 days across 8 Counties = A weekend to remember
- The perfect day of a Bride