I have been nominated for the Leibster Award by Stacey of Unicorn Mummy – thank you!
The Liebster Award is a chain mail message to get to know new bloggers.
- Acknowledge & thank the person that nominated you
- Use an award image to add to the post
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate up to 11 blogs
- Don’t forget to let them know!
- Give them 11 questions to answer
My 11 Questions are:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since 21st May 2015. Still very much an amateur but slowly finding my way.
2. How often do you blog?
What with a 5mth old boy, not as often as I’d like. I probably create a new post every 3 or 4 days. I’m on Twitter, Facebook etc most days though reading other bloggers posts.
3. 80’s or 90’s?
Well I was born in 1982 so it will have to be 80’s for me!
4. What is your favourite subject to blog about?
I love writing about my pregnancy and being a mum to my gorgeous boy Jack aka. Captain Jack. Which mum doesn’t?
5. What is your favourite TV programme?
Can I be greedy and name a few: Don’t tell the Bride, One Born Every Minute and Long Lost Families
6. Name your favourite song?
Lionel Richie – Destiny. This is mine and Trevor’s song.
7. Describe a typical day?
Wake up to Jack creating a fuss, Trevor makes his bottle whilst I have a shower then off he goes to work. The rest of the day is trying to keep on top of the housework whilst feeding, nappy changing and entertaining the Captain. Plus a little bit of blogging 😉
8. How do you find inspiration?
Usually I just write true stories about my experiences. No inspiration required there really, just as well. haha
9. What are your hobbies?
I love family time these days and getting out with my boys as often as possible. Other hobbies are blogging and photography. Definitely not cooking!
10. Have you any pets?
No pets, just Trevor and Jack.
11. What is one of the best things to have happened to you ever?
100% and without no doubt, having our little boy Jack – Trevor will say the same. He has completed our little family. Until the next one 😉
I would like to nominate:
- @girlapplewood – Her blogs make me chuckle and apparently she loves cheesecake.
- @costa_shivonne – This mum has super powers! Talks birthing, fostering and adoption.
- @comebackmum – My most recent follower. Thank you!
- @RaisingElijah – For the love of daddy bloggers because they are amazing too!
- @Twinmumanddad – Because I could never possibly handle twins.
Your 11 questions from me:
- When was your first blog post?
- What has been your most embarrassing parenting moment?
- What is your favourite dish?
- What is your top parenting tip?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What do you love to blog about most?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- What is your biggest achievement apart from becoming a parent?
- What is your favourite movie?
- If you had a million pounds, what would your first purchase be?
- What was your last blog post?
Have fun – we look forward to reading your posts!
Lisa and Jack x